Thursday, September 2, 2010

RapidSVN Error: Error while updating filelist (Can't create tunnel: Invalid argument)

For some people in my team, I was getting this error in spite of having done all the configurations right (as mentioned in the earlier post ) - environment variable & config file changes
So I tried to retrace my steps by removing the variables (user name and password) from the environment variables and checking for the connectivity.
And it worked!
It was probably having some problem in creating the tunnel for the first time.
Once it created the tunnel and prompted me for the password for the first time, going forward it had no problems in taking the credentials from the environment variable.
So if you face somethings similar, I would suggest that you check for establishing the basic connectivity first.

No comments: